If you are a teenager now, artificial intelligence (AI) will be your major enemy in the future.
By Luis Carlos Verastegui Pinedo (IB student)
I´ve always listened that the technology is
being created a best future by the AI. But since I’ve listened about Sophia
cyborg and its dreams to destroy humans, I’ve changed my opinion about the AI and its impact on the future of
people, for the reason that lots of information about AI were read by me and I´ve been concluding
that by the next years AI’ll have put at risk labour opportunity of teenagers.
Okay, so you may think that because I´ve
written AI´ll have changed the world for better… or worse, if I´m going to talk
about the dark side of AI in the future. Well as I was saying, I love
technology and I´m sure that you and I have a modern lifestyle for the
developments in AI, for the reason that AI makes easier our lives. However, AI
is evolving very faster and with minor imperfections than humans are. Therefore,
I believe that looking a job would be difficult for teenagers because companies
will employ robots and machines, for the reason in the future, they´ll be
experts in the different labour sectors.
First of all, we´ll get the automation at jobs.
Personally, I like the automation because it
allows me to do many things that I don´t know or I can´t, for example to set a professional
camera and take beautiful photos. But when this automation has the potential of
displace humans at their jobs, my opinion changed, or Do you think is ethical
to employ a machine and take off the job a human? In this sense, you like a
teenager who want to have a job in the future, need to rethink about personally,
I like the automation AI.
Now I´m going to explain you about the
inequality and employment generated by robots.
Why can a machine be better than a human can?
According to Quiora AI, can, whiting the routine task learn to optimize itself.
And the more quantitative, the more effective the job is. So, I imagine that the washing dishes , picking fruits and
swering customer service calls in the future won´t be done by humans, if not
they´ll be displaced by AI. A t the same time I want to share one experience:
when I was in Amazon offices, I had been seeing that Amazon warehouses, were
full more than 10 000 robots and there weren´t any human! For this reason is
your responsibility if you want to obtain a job in the future. Because I´m sure
that the youth of the present situation is going to fight vs robots to obtain a
job in the future.
Overall, by
the next years, AI´ll have changed the world for better because it makes easier
our lives and contributes with solutions for our everyday problems. However AI´ll
have changed the world for worse too because AI has the potential to displace
humans at job. What do you want teenager? Hurry up to be best than a machine!
It is very interesting, your point of view reflect the causes of technology in our lifes, I am agree with you
ResponderEliminar